Wednesday

SHALLA TALKS: Blogging; Plus! You Ask and Shalla Answers

Got Blog?

Read about the literary agent who signed a writer because her site got a lot of hits?
*
**
Why do publisher's publish books?
*
$$$
*
Look at it as a business.
*
Show you have readers, blog, get your name out.
*
What to blog?
*
Well, Shalla started blogging about Project Runway
*
*



And did you know? SHALLA GOES HOLLYWOOD



***

Have a question?





*
Besides query letters and mailings, how do I get a literary agent to consider representing me?



How does a person with tangible writing talent, 18 clips, and no college degree get recognition in the field?
I need to know if there are any good literary agents out there that is willing to deal with an adult romance...
I am a published author. I am NOT with a major publishing house. Any tips on how to get my name out there?
Writing Workshops: Do you know a place on the net where I can develop my writing skills?
 

Thanks for Visiting!

Come back soon and check out my Best Sellers :)

Questions? Compliments? (I like getting kind emails :)

Please title emails with "Hi Shalla" otherwise they might get deleted.

shalla_de_guzman@yahoo.com

A ShallaDeGuzman Writers Group | Let's Shalla Blog | SHALLA Magazine | SHALLA on Twitter
Get Your Book Published! | Podcast | MySpace
| Facebook | SHALLA on YouTube | Shalla's Book List for Writers



Copyright Shalla DeGuzman. All rights reserved.