Saturday

Shalla Promotes Her Writing on SHALLA CHATS

Inspirational stuff comes to me everyday, like this one: To post Q&A interviews of pubbed/unpubbed writers, agents and editors on my website. And this is to be called "Shalla Chats."


Great, that solves lots of questions I had like: What do I put on my website before my novel's pubbed? How can I obliterate cyber land with my website's URL? How can I get something published now, easily and effortlessly? How do I find more writer friends/acquaintances online?

Answer? SHALLA CHATS. First I can start with interviewing pubbed writers about their latest projects. I thought my intention over until it was crystal clear: Promote other writers the way you'd like to be promoted. And always come from the heart.

Okay, that may sound syrupy. But hey, after 33 years on planet Earth, I've learned we've all got this cosmic connection. Karma's real. What I send out to others I'm basically sending out to myself. To be clear, I'm not being nice per se, because I'm afraid others won't be nice to me unless I do. I'm being nice because I look at others like they are me. I guess it's all about mind set.

Anyway, surprise, surprise, every writer I've asked likes the idea and I got a tremendous response. So much more than I ever expected. I LOVE IT! I've been researching and whipping up questions. I'm awake by 4 this morning, hardly ate breakfast, super excited to get writing.

Hey, I can write a good novel start to finish in a month, creating a dozen or so good, tight publishable interviews in a day's gonna be a breeze! (Okay, I believe in positive thinking.)

I'm also editing my website: www.shalladeguzman.com

Isn't writing fun? I'm sure it's not for everybody but I'm sure glad it works for me!

SHALLA CHATS will be a special segment of my website.


Free Web Content and Free Reprint Articles by Shalla de Guzman

Free Articles, Free Web Content
 

Thanks for Visiting!

Come back soon and check out my Best Sellers :)

Questions? Compliments? (I like getting kind emails :)

Please title emails with "Hi Shalla" otherwise they might get deleted.

shalla_de_guzman@yahoo.com

A ShallaDeGuzman Writers Group | Let's Shalla Blog | SHALLA Magazine | SHALLA on Twitter
Get Your Book Published! | Podcast | MySpace
| Facebook | SHALLA on YouTube | Shalla's Book List for Writers



Copyright Shalla DeGuzman. All rights reserved.