Tuesday

Shalla's Agent Search--Update

Yes! Yes! Yes! Lots of agents are asking me to submit--good to know. I'm glad my query letter's working. For this, I'd recommend Liz Maverick's workshop on writing queries--excellent!

Sure I research agents and what they handle so I'm not just shooting fish in a barrel. But I also believe whatever's best will happen so I send my query out to the universe to bring me back the best agent to handle my work. Ie. Fate bring me the best, most perfect agent for me. Someone I'm compatible with. Someone trustworthy, sincere, friendly, happy, successful and can sell my work easily, effortlessly and most excellently!

I'm sure the end result will be glorious but I'm also enjoying the process. This is fun. Writing's fun. That's the whole reason I'm writing beautiful stories in the first place, because I loooove it.

Good to know the ShalladeGuzman Writers Group is working out well too: lots of marketing news the kind that propels me to write and create exciting, entertaining plots and endearing characters. Lots of members are benefitting. That's good, good karma for me and it's also nice to be part of something positive.

Well, ideas for my next novels are churning. Maybe the veggie baked fish I had for lunch will fuel them to manifest into the next 52-week best sellers. Ohhh, what a thought. Better sign off and day dream for a while :)

A toast to the wonderful world of limitless imagination! Excellent!

Shalla
:)
www.shalladeguzman.com
 

Thanks for Visiting!

Come back soon and check out my Best Sellers :)

Questions? Compliments? (I like getting kind emails :)

Please title emails with "Hi Shalla" otherwise they might get deleted.

shalla_de_guzman@yahoo.com

A ShallaDeGuzman Writers Group | Let's Shalla Blog | SHALLA Magazine | SHALLA on Twitter
Get Your Book Published! | Podcast | MySpace
| Facebook | SHALLA on YouTube | Shalla's Book List for Writers



Copyright Shalla DeGuzman. All rights reserved.