Wednesday

Transcript of our Q&A with Writer/Producer and Script Analyst Peter Myers

Like to read the Transcript of our





Q&A with Writer/Producer and Script Analyst Peter Myers?








Get his expertise for FREE or here's a list of his services:


Dear Writers,


It's been a pleasure to answer your question in this Q and A.


Let me know if you need any further help in the area of scripts.


You can always contact me at peterdavidmyers@gmail.com.


My services are:


Analysis---2-3 page synopses $75.00


---10-20 page treatments $150.00


---full scripts $250.00


Consulting is $50.00/hour charged against a retainer fee.


subjects for consulting: How do I get representation formy writing? How do I get started in screenwriting?How do I meet producers, directors and stars? etc.


Testimonials from my screenwriter clients can be viewed at:


www.storylink.com/profile/peterdavidmyers


Happy writing!


Best,


Peter Myers

*read more

You can read our FREE transcript at

http://shallabuzz.blogspot.com/2009/03/transcript-of-our-q-with-writerproducer.html

 

Thanks for Visiting!

Come back soon and check out my Best Sellers :)

Questions? Compliments? (I like getting kind emails :)

Please title emails with "Hi Shalla" otherwise they might get deleted.

shalla_de_guzman@yahoo.com

A ShallaDeGuzman Writers Group | Let's Shalla Blog | SHALLA Magazine | SHALLA on Twitter
Get Your Book Published! | Podcast | MySpace
| Facebook | SHALLA on YouTube | Shalla's Book List for Writers



Copyright Shalla DeGuzman. All rights reserved.