Saturday

How to Make Animated Gifs

Today I'm making an animated gif on my website www.shalladeguzman.com if you like to see it, I say come back after today (3/5/05) and it will probably be on the top left corner of my site.
.
I'm making something simple like a We love Shalla banner or something? Why? Because I love Shalla :) and because I like things moving like that on my page, it's gonna be cute.
.
How to build an animated gif? Well, I'll find out. I yahoo-ed and got this site
NOTE TO THE READER: The next three pages cover the entire process of creating an animation.
First, the preparation of individual frames and what to consider
Second, putting together an animated GIF file
Third, looping animated GIFs and other information
by Making Animated GIF
.
Actually, I just looked at how to make one and uhm I'll have to say, scratch that project for now. I'm using a GIF I have on file. I'll built a customized one later, like May something.
.
Happy Saturday! Oh yeah, google me and my article with Margaret L. Carter on Writing Vampire Romance comes up--WOO HOO!!!
 

Thanks for Visiting!

Come back soon and check out my Best Sellers :)

Questions? Compliments? (I like getting kind emails :)

Please title emails with "Hi Shalla" otherwise they might get deleted.

shalla_de_guzman@yahoo.com

A ShallaDeGuzman Writers Group | Let's Shalla Blog | SHALLA Magazine | SHALLA on Twitter
Get Your Book Published! | Podcast | MySpace
| Facebook | SHALLA on YouTube | Shalla's Book List for Writers



Copyright Shalla DeGuzman. All rights reserved.