Friday

www.shalladeguzman.com spreads like "wonderful" wildfire (great for everyone concerned)

I just googled my name "Shalla de Guzman" and I got listed first. WOOOHOOO!!!
.
Blogger is owned by Google, that could be why or it could be my fantabulous marketing scheme. "hehehehehe..." I giggle as my hands rub together and my eyes roll up and around.
.
"I've been joining Webrings, fixing up meta tags on my site (which reminds me I should put thouse up now) and sending my articles to writers groups everywhere." And of course getting my link out there gets me higher up on search engines listings. See article Writers: Boost Your Web Traffic on my website www.shalladeguzman.com
.
As for marketing my novel, I'm writing and editing it now with passion! WHOOHOOO!
.
NEWS!!! NEWS!!! Check out the latest stories and inside secrets from the world of word-wizards, artists and writers.
.
Write Sex: Getting Characters' Chemistry Sizzling off the Page!" SHALLA CHATS with Gena Showalter. With at least two new ideas on creating super hot characters. here
.
E-Publishing: "The Great, the Okay and the Ugly" SHALLA CHATS with Tina Gerow who writes "weird stuff" with sarcasm. here
.
It Bites! It Bites! IT BiiiTES!!!
“Writing Vampire Paranormals” With tips on making your living-dead hero sexy and lovable. A SHALLA CHATS with Margaret L. Carter here
.
Here's a couple of WRITER'S RESOURCE:
The Easy Way to Write focuses on just the most effective tips, techniques and strategies you will need to reach your dream of becoming a paid writer.
.
WritersMarket.com is your key to publishing success, providing the most comprehensive—and always up-to-date—market contact info available, with electronic tools you won't find anywhere else. And it's all risk-free. Writers Market. If you sign up for the annual service for $29.99 (USD), you get a 30-day money back guarantee.
.
P.S. I have a hard copy of the Writer's Market, many writers do. So it's cool they have an online version. Should be more updated info. As for the Easy Way to Write-site, haven't tried it. Looked good when I googled "writers market". Maybe I'll try it out later :)
.
WHERE I'M SUBMITTING ARTICLES TODAY:
Today I submitted Gena Showalter's Shalla Chats Interview “Write Sex: Getting Characters’ Chemistry Sizzling off the Page!” to Write Craft Web Here are their submission guidelines Soon as my novel comes out, I need to send them an article "30 days prior to date of publication." Sure, info will be here. :) Oh yeah, why did I submit this article as opposed to the others? I'm testing out the waters with Write Craft Web. If it works out, I'll send in the others too ofcourse.
.
My quote of the day: "WOOHOOOO!!!" and as an aside "Write with Passion! wooohooo!!!"
 

Thanks for Visiting!

Come back soon and check out my Best Sellers :)

Questions? Compliments? (I like getting kind emails :)

Please title emails with "Hi Shalla" otherwise they might get deleted.

shalla_de_guzman@yahoo.com

A ShallaDeGuzman Writers Group | Let's Shalla Blog | SHALLA Magazine | SHALLA on Twitter
Get Your Book Published! | Podcast | MySpace
| Facebook | SHALLA on YouTube | Shalla's Book List for Writers



Copyright Shalla DeGuzman. All rights reserved.