Thursday

Writing Schedule, Psychics and Chickens

Right now I'm watching a Tivo-ed Montel Williams-Sylvia Browne Wednesday! Last night I wondered, is speaking of myself so openly good or bad? You know about this spirituality stuff. As questions swam in my head, I sit down and turned on the TV to clear my mind. I see Sylvia Browne's been recorded. I click on it and here's the first things she tell Montel:
.
"World reknowned psychic, Sylvia Browne!" (applause, applause)
.
"What do you think right now is the tenor of the people that you talk to in the country?"
.
"--they're tired of being dogmatically religionistic."
(huh? say wah?)
.
anyway, Sylvia goes on to say more and more people are opening to spirituality. I agree with this. I've turned vegetarian last year. Why? I just can't eat animals anymore.
.
I feel connected with them more and think they're so much better alive than on my plate. I had cousins who lived in a province in the Philippines, Visaya, and they had chickens. That's where they got eggs for food. Having been around them when I visited some school breaks, I remember these animals can feel, they think, they cry, they laugh. Oh, maybe it's just me watching Chicken on the Run over and over but I can't eat chicken anymore.
.
On reason to write and become rich and famous? I'm buying a big house, big enough to have chickens as pets.
To summarize, for psychic chickens go to psychic chickens
.
Okay, so Writing Schedule. It's good to list things your writing agenda everyday. You can consult motivational speakers, Brian Tracy and Anthony Robbins for more info.
What I'm doing today:
1. put all SHALLA CHATS interviews into Yahoo Group Files (edit first)
2. Put all SHALLA CHATS interviews into Yahoo Group Calendar
3. Put website release date on Yahoo Group Calendar
4. Write Q&A for Literary Agent Scott Eagan of Greyhaus Agency
5. Watch Roseanne and study characters, find scripts of show and study dialogue patterns
 

Thanks for Visiting!

Come back soon and check out my Best Sellers :)

Questions? Compliments? (I like getting kind emails :)

Please title emails with "Hi Shalla" otherwise they might get deleted.

shalla_de_guzman@yahoo.com

A ShallaDeGuzman Writers Group | Let's Shalla Blog | SHALLA Magazine | SHALLA on Twitter
Get Your Book Published! | Podcast | MySpace
| Facebook | SHALLA on YouTube | Shalla's Book List for Writers



Copyright Shalla DeGuzman. All rights reserved.