Wednesday

Website to Promote Shalla: Writer, Show Producer, Model, etc.

Where do writers find their story? From life. We write what we know, and what we don't we imagine.
.
At 33, I feel I've lived a million lives. Great, that should help me with my stories, plots, characters... and you know what? It does. I've got so many interesting twists and turns in my "noodle" bursting to come out and play.
.
Maybe this is the Blog of an up coming super star. That would be nice. You know what I'll do with fame and fortune? Fun Stuff. Like, producing theatrical shows with lots of music and dancing and scenes from my novels or stories. I'm ready you know. I've got a producer lined up, Sharon d. of D. Miscellany, with choreographer, the multi-talented Roger Fojas. We've done shows before, like Spellbound Fashion Show, and the next one's going to be spectacular. (Money goes to charity, like my mother's orphanage in the Philippines, Angels of Hope.)
.
I love being on stage. Enjoy being in front of hundreds even thousands of people and just talking, entertaining them with my jokes. Esteelo by Toy Alano designed my dresses the past several shows I hosted. They're all gorgeous evening gowns. I love the glitter and the lights. And I've got great ideas for my books. TV show appearances. Hi Jay Leno! How you doin' Oprah :) Then when they do a screenplay of my novel, I get to go to the Oscars. Hi Joan Rivers, like my dress? Then I'll wear Michael Kohrs and maybe even Project Runway's Austin Scarlett's designs.
.
Then I'll be on the cover of People Magazine, Vogue, Glamour, the TV Guide and... oh wait, was I just day dreaming again? Ooops, 'scuse me.
.
And then I smile, knowing I just told the Universe what I like to experience next.
.
What I'm doing today:
1. Literary Agent Scott Eagan of Greyhaus Agency just agreed to be interviewed at SHALLA CHATS and my chapter newsletter, so I'll set up some questions for him.
2. Finish my website. My husband just took out ads showing up on the template I did so now I'm free to create the rest of the site (that's the thing about copying a website format online, you can get ads, mind you I'm just copying the layout, you know like 3 columns here and four rows instead of 1 etc.)
3. I'll figure out how to build an animated gif and post it up there
4. Get "releases" from models/actors/performers on clips I may use on my site
My Shalla de Guzman site is, what else? www.shalladeguzman.com I'm fixing it up. Snazzying it along.
:) Shalla here, signing off for now, to have fun and enjoy life with websites, cats, dogs and all
 

Thanks for Visiting!

Come back soon and check out my Best Sellers :)

Questions? Compliments? (I like getting kind emails :)

Please title emails with "Hi Shalla" otherwise they might get deleted.

shalla_de_guzman@yahoo.com

A ShallaDeGuzman Writers Group | Let's Shalla Blog | SHALLA Magazine | SHALLA on Twitter
Get Your Book Published! | Podcast | MySpace
| Facebook | SHALLA on YouTube | Shalla's Book List for Writers



Copyright Shalla DeGuzman. All rights reserved.