Tuesday

Shalla Website Diva?

Okay, so I was creating my website yesterday, trying to put "frames" but first I had to learn what frames were etc. By 3PM I've been up 8 hours, figuring out frames and fixing up my site www.shalladeguzman.com then it happened. Webby.
.
Who's Webby? Webby's an entity I've created, I think. (Please check Creating Magickal Entities : A Complete Guide to Entity Creationby David Michael Cunningham, Taylor Ellwood, T. Amanda R. Wagener for info)
.
All I know is, I figured out frames, figured out tables, figured out a logo, style and colors for my website that afternoon.
.
How did I do this? All I did was obsessively concentrate on the question: How do I do frames and make my site look snazzy? Over and over I thought about this. Not purposefully, that's just how my mind works. Like I said, a bit obsessive.
.
I'm reading that that gathers energy, related to the intention. Ie. I chose to do a website, focused on it and thus got the energy of doing a website. What helps is not having negative thoughts like "this is going to be hard" or "this will take a while" or "this is impossible!"
I could have easily thought any of these but what's the point? Why make it harder on myself?
.
So here's what I'm doing today:
1. Tighten Up Welby and mine's website design
2. Get my articles out. A few minutes ago, I got my Writers: Boost Your Website Traffic on the April issue of Chick Chat www.chicklitwriters.com and the SHALLA CHATS interview with Tina Gerow on "The Great, the Okay and the Ugly of E-Publishing" just got picked up by FF&P's newsletter. Great. I'm happy :)
.
I'm feeling I'm supposed to have my writer's website up. I'm feeling I'm supposed to get a producer and choreographer ready 'cause soon as my book gets published, we're throwing a big bash. Sure, promotional stuff. Plus I loooove it! Being out there, on stage, performing. Only this time, I'll have my book. Maybe we'll choreograph a delectible scene from my novel. Maybe I'll get Mr. Belgium back to do the lead (he modeled for our last Spellbound Fashion Show, Dec. 2004 at the Stella Adler Theatre)
 

Thanks for Visiting!

Come back soon and check out my Best Sellers :)

Questions? Compliments? (I like getting kind emails :)

Please title emails with "Hi Shalla" otherwise they might get deleted.

shalla_de_guzman@yahoo.com

A ShallaDeGuzman Writers Group | Let's Shalla Blog | SHALLA Magazine | SHALLA on Twitter
Get Your Book Published! | Podcast | MySpace
| Facebook | SHALLA on YouTube | Shalla's Book List for Writers



Copyright Shalla DeGuzman. All rights reserved.