Thursday

Shalla de Guzman's Connection to the Michael Jackson Trial

hi all, first of all, yeah, I've been watching every riveting second of E!'s reenactments of the MJ trial. How exciting!
.
First of all, let me just say that watching the Bashir documentary made me think, "Wow, Michael Jackson's a pretty cool guy!" Not until then did I know about MJ opening his home to cancer patients etc. I just heard on the news how about a thousand children with debilitating diseases go to Neverland ranch each month. That's amazing. I loved his music, I love his talent etc. So, go Michael!
.
My take? He is a big kid. It takes one to know one. And let me just say, I've got zero probs with sleep overs except in my case, instead of kids, how about a bunch of cats and pets? I nap with my cat Silk and Cairo and it's so fun. We watch TV and read books and just hang out.
.
Well, on cross examination, the accuser admits never going to the police until after he and his family spoke to two lawyers. $$$,$$$?
Most probably. (He said other damaging stuff as well.)
.
Anyway--oh, and as for my "connection to the Michael Jackson trial"-- if you watched the reenactments, the accuser mentioned a teacher named Mister Geralt. I watched that and said, "Hey, I know a teacher named Mister Geralt from Junior High."
.
Then the kid mentions the name of the school. And I said, jackpot! That's where I went.
.
You can Vote on E! Guilty or Innocent?
More info on the Michael Jackson Trial
.
You're a Michael Jackson fan? Know about the rally to support Michael?
Go Michael! Go Michael! Go Michael! :)
 

Thanks for Visiting!

Come back soon and check out my Best Sellers :)

Questions? Compliments? (I like getting kind emails :)

Please title emails with "Hi Shalla" otherwise they might get deleted.

shalla_de_guzman@yahoo.com

A ShallaDeGuzman Writers Group | Let's Shalla Blog | SHALLA Magazine | SHALLA on Twitter
Get Your Book Published! | Podcast | MySpace
| Facebook | SHALLA on YouTube | Shalla's Book List for Writers



Copyright Shalla DeGuzman. All rights reserved.